Increase your flexibility, Regain your alignment, Reduce muscle spasms and neck, back, and leg pain
Zero balancing (ZB) is designed to align your physical and spiritual bodies, integrating the traditional wisdom of the East with the medical background of Western medicine.
Like a sailboat, the force and direction of the wind (energy) are integrated with the sail, rudder and keel (body) to move a boat forward. When structure and energy are balanced, dysfunctional habits, emotional patterns and imprints from past traumas tend to release, leading to balance, peace and wholeness.
What conditions is it For?
- Zero balancing improves posture, gait disturbances, skeletal alignment and balance.
- Zero balancing relieves pain and spasms.
- Zero balancing creates a space of stillness where the mind quiets from our internal chatter and allows energy fields re-align themselves.
What is the Procedure for Zero Balancing?
- A zero balancing session is about forty-five minutes long; you lie on your back and remain fully clothed during the treatment.
- The practitioner evaluates your energy fields and flow by touching bones in your back, neck and pelvis to rebalance and enhance flow throughout the body.
- Zero balancing uses pressure on certain points of the body allowing energy to move through blockages, releasing imbalances, tension and stress that if left alone for too long lead to illness.
- Zero balancing sessions are designed to create relaxation and a sense that tension is just, “melting away.”